Re: ergonomic keyboards

Subject: Re: ergonomic keyboards
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 11:07:00 -0500

Like Geoff Hart I have had work purchase a Microsoft Natural Keyboard and
find it excellent. I am still recovering from a wrist operation and I
find that this keyboard stops me from dropping my wrists.

A word of warning though, don't consider the keyboard if you aren't a
touch typist. Colleagues who two or four finger type absolutely hate it
as it slopes away from you.

It does take a while to get used to the position of the alt key however
it can be done. I love having the lights for the caps lock key directly
in front of me though, it saves retyping a lot of capitals.

Note I have no relationship to Microsoft and these opinions expressed are
my own.

Colleen Dancer
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au