OS/2 help with Hyperwise

Subject: OS/2 help with Hyperwise
From: Emily Skarzenski <eskarzenski -at- DTTUS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 13:14:54 CST

Is anybody using Hyperwise 2.0 to develop online help for OS/2? A few
months ago, some beta testers told me that there were *lots* of ugly
bugs in the beta. I'm wondering if they got fixed, because otherwise
it looks pretty good--nice WYSIWYG interface--and I'm thinking of
buying it.

I got a demo version of 2.0 off the IBM Developer's Connection CDs,
but the exporting and compiling functions are disabled -- how
annoying! Or *convenient*, if the bugs are still there...

Any help is appreciated. Please feel free to respond directly to me.

Emily Skarzenski
ICS Deloitte - Chadds Ford, PA
eskarzenski -at- dttus -dot- com