Re: Mouse or Trackball for Lefties?

Subject: Re: Mouse or Trackball for Lefties?
From: "Camp, Mary" <campm -at- DIALOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 11:59:14 -0400

Suzanne W McKeown <mckeown -at- BATTELLE -dot- ORG> wrote:
>Are there any lefties out there who know where to find a mouse or
trackball for
>left-handers? With one exception, the new "ergonomic" products I've
seen are
>all sculptured or designed for the right hand. The one exception is a
>symmetrical "ambidextrous" mouse.

I've been using a lefty mouse for about a year and a half and love it!
Our IS dept found this one for me (we are not affiliated w/them). It's
made
by Logitech Inc. in Fremont, California. Sales phone # 800 231 7717.
A quick look thru their catalog doesn't show a lefty trackball, but my
copy is dated 1993, so maybe.....

Mary Camp
campm -at- dialogic -dot- com
Technical Writer