THANK YOU WRITERS...

Subject: THANK YOU WRITERS...
From: Dave Cooper <davec -at- AUTODESK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 18:32:03 -0700

Writers!

Thanks to all of those who responded with helpful
information.

For your information this is what subscribers on this
forum (TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU) provided as
"cutting-edge" documentation:

Adobe Acrobat
Robohelp
FrameMaker 4.0
FrameMaker 5.0
Quicken's Quickbooks
Logitech Mouse
Norton Utilities
Lantastic 6.0
Robin Williams' Pagemaker
UNIX for dummies
3COM
Novell

Note: All of the above product names are typed here
exactly as they were recommended to me.

I will continue my research over the next fortnight, and
hopefully we'll see the results in a future release.

Your help has been appreciated.

Goodbye... and cheers

DAVE COOPER
AutoCAD Writer