Re: Contractor Question

Subject: Re: Contractor Question
From: Richard Foley <richard -at- INGLE -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 12:56:41 +0100

In article <Pine -dot- OSF -dot- 3 -dot- 91 -dot- 951008190428 -dot- 6591A-100000 -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu>,
Pete Praetorius <ppraeto -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu> wrote:
>working for this company a while (I generally came in about once or twice
>a week), I became kind of a sounding board for a few of the engineers
>problems. I am working through several ideas as to why this whole
>scenario occurred, and I would be interested in hearing from and talking
>to others who have had similar experiences.

Being 'on the outside', makes you _safe_ to talk to.

'They' want you on their side.

You haven't been there long enough for them to find gripes with you, be
patient!
:-)

Regards
Richard

Richard Foley, RFI Ingleton, UK richard -at- ingle -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk
Maintainer of the Technical Illustration FAQ; "Techill-FAQ"
http://www.demon.co.uk/rfi/index.html