LAP-TOP

Subject: LAP-TOP
From: Jason Phillips <philli_j_w -at- LUCY -dot- FINDLAY -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 11:26:18 -0400

Hello everybody.
I have been hired by a company to write an OSHA program which is if
you are not familure with is very lengthy and quite indepth. My problem
is that I have been looking at getting a lap top computer to help speed
the process up and hopefully get the job done in a more professional manor.
I am unsure of wich lap-top is most bennifical for the processing of such
a lengthy application, and still be cost effective for myself.
I am looking for something wich I will be to use efficantly and transport
great distances.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Jason