Re: Pseudo-Spam From Lucy.findlay.edu

Subject: Re: Pseudo-Spam From Lucy.findlay.edu
From: Mike Stiles <mstiles -at- CYMBAL -dot- AIX -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 10:35:15 -0700

On Tue, 17 Oct 1995, Robert Plamondon wrote:

> So why are we being blessed by this flood of strangely inappropriate posts
> from lucy.findlay.edu all of a sudden? Are we being punished?

It's probably some class assignment to subscribe and post to this list,
but the instructor failed to teach net etiquette, such as:
*Read the FAQ's
*Read the posts for a few days to see what is appropriate
*Check your spelling

I know that to flame someone for spelling and grammar on the net is not
considered appropriate, but this is a tech writer's list, and common
sense would (should) dictate a LITTLE editing.

Mike Stiles
Also in a Tech writing program.
Just some friendly advice to the
folks at Findlay U.--FWIW