Discussion groups

Subject: Discussion groups
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:12:01 +0200

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von thiema_m_y -at- lucy -dot- findlay -dot- edu an All am 16.10.95

tt> From: thiema_m_y -at- lucy -dot- findlay -dot- edu

tt> I am interested in finding out about other discussion groups
tt> available regarding technical writing.

There are a few groups within my BBS "TechWriter's Home". But you cannot reach
them through the Internet yet and they are strictly in German. And everyone
active there can access this group.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander