Re[2]: Good riddance to Findlay

Subject: Re[2]: Good riddance to Findlay
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 10:46:00 -0600

Nothing I'd read so far on this subject made me want to post about it,

Can I come down somewhere between you and Mark, Connie? The biggest disagreement
I have with you is over:

I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to handle them if
every TW instructor did the same. If you mean space-wise, I
doubt that would become a problem.

The traffic on this list already is a burden on OK State; Eric has told us so on
several separate occasions. Since he no longer works there, we don't have
someone in place to delay OK State's shutdown of the list, if they felt they
wanted to do it because of the burden it posed. Yes, Eric could send a note to
the professor, provided anyone knew the professor's address. Remember, no one
knew the address for the Findlay Incident, either, as witness the fact that one
person received several bits of mail when it wasn't his class. But there's no
reason to suppose that Eric's message to the prof would cause OK State to pause
the shutdown, pending the outcome.

It's over, whatever it was -- good, bad, indifferent. Now can we get back to
business?

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124