Re: Information Mapping?

Subject: Re: Information Mapping?
From: Julie MacAller <jmacalle -at- EMAIL -dot- MICROCADAM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 09:32:49 PST

>What exactly is information mapping? I've seen the term floating
>around recently, and I suspect I already know the concepts--just not
>under that name. Can someone define the term for me?

Information Mapping is a term used by Information Mapping, Inc. to
describe a way of analyzing and presenting information according to
one of seven different information types.

I've been trained in Information Mapping and found some of its
techniques useful.

For more information:

Information Mapping, Inc.
300 Third Avenue
Waltham, MA 02154
800-MAP-4544

Hope this helps!

Julie MacAller | MICROCADAM, Inc.
Sr. Help Developer | 355 S. Grand Avenue, Suite 2300
213-613-2307 | Los Angeles, CA 90071
jmacaller -at- microcadam -dot- com |