STC Region 3 Student Technical Communication Conference

Subject: STC Region 3 Student Technical Communication Conference
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:57:46 -0500

An STC Region 3 Student Technical Communication Conference is planned for
March 30, 1996, at Mercer University, Macon, Georgia. This unique
conference is being cosponsored by STC's Mercer University Student Chapter
and Space Tech Chapter. I highly recommend that students and professional
technical communicators attend this most important conference to discuss
student issues. As a professional technical communicator, a senior member
of STC, and a Mercer University graduate, I plan to attend and participate
in this most timely student technical communication conference.

Students of the technical communication profession are our future. By
being positive and responsible to technical communication student issues,
we will build a better future for STC and the technical communication
profession.

Further information about this student conference may be obtained from
Marjorie Davis, Conference Chair, at:

davis_mt -at- mercer -dot- peachnet -dot- edu

or from Helen Grady, Faculty Advisor, STC Mercer University Student Chapter, at:

grady_hm -at- mercer -dot- peachnet -dot- edu

Regards,

Binion Amerson
Director-Sponsor STC Region 5

Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100;
E-mail (B): aba -at- oc -dot- com E-mail (H): aba -at- unicomp -dot- net STC URL http://stc.org
Director-Sponsor, Society for Technical Communication (STC) Region 5.
URL http://www.daylilies.com/daylilies