Re: Web Sites for Tech Writers- Updated List

Subject: Re: Web Sites for Tech Writers- Updated List
From: Richard Foley <richard -at- INGLE -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 21:00:25 +0100

In article <3075AF9A -at- delrina -dot- com>,
Gregory Keith <GKeith -at- delrina -dot- com> wrote:

>Okay, so I like lists. My fondness for lists has resulted in a newer version
>of this Web site list for tech writers. There are about 60 sites,
>concentrated on Windows Help info, HTML and Web site design, HCI resources,
>and technical communication web pages. Hope you find it useful.
You might consider adding the following:

"The Technical Illustration Web Site" at:
http://splatter.uplex.net/~mdf/techill/index.htm

Technical Illustrators Mailing List:
techill-request -at- uplex -dot- net

Regards
Richard

Richard Foley, RFI Ingleton, UK richard -at- ingle -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk
Maintainer of the Technical Illustration FAQ; "Techill-FAQ"
http://www.demon.co.uk/rfi/index.html