Re: TW opportunities in Ireland

Subject: Re: TW opportunities in Ireland
From: Gregory Keith <GKeith -at- DELRINA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 09:04:00 PDT

'Whirlers;

Thanks to all who replied to my query about OOPs (Object Oriented
Programming)- Sue, Thomas, Mauri, Vince, Kevin, Donna, Mike and Rick- and
remember, if you answered with "OOPS is the prescribed response to a 2,000
page manual that comes off the presses with the product name spelled wrong
throughout", you have a sense of humor and must exit the list immediately!
(No, don't shoot! Just kidding!)

Greg

Gregory Keith
Technical Writer
Symantec/Delrina Canada
Toronto, Ontario
gkeith -at- delrina -dot- com

"Be obscure clearly" - E.B. White
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: October 18, 1995 18:15
>> Technical Author
>> You are skilled in explaining technical concepts clearly and
>> concisely. You have excellent writing, organizational, and
>> interpersonal skills. Experience in writing training materials is an
>> asset. Experience in OOPS is essential.
>Anyone know what OOPS is?
>Greg

They're asking for experience with object-oriented programming. The 's' is
the oops part. ;-)
Sue Gallagher
StarBase Corp, Irvine CA
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com