Response to the Findlay situation

Subject: Response to the Findlay situation
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 12:56:57 -0400

Bev Parks wrote:
>it was very interesting to see how we (people) react
>to input as it trickles in. If we had known in advance that there was
>more to the picture, we would have waited and reached our
>conclusions *after* all the data was in. But we started
>processing and sending output as data was received (email may be
(snip)
>If you read the whole thing, thanks. I hope it made sense to
>somebody.

Yup. It makes sense, all right. It's soooo easy to snap off a quick,
scathing reply to something.

That's one of the reasons I subscribe to the digest version of -all- my
mailing lists. I try to keep to a personal rule: no response until you've
finished the WHOLE THING. If I'm especially irritated, I start a reply,
save it -unsent-, and wait until I've read the -next- digest issue
before I edit the reply and hit the 'send' button.

I don't do nearly as many stupid posts as I used to <grin>.

@Kat_____ Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester, NY
LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com