4 Tech Writer Positions in Atlanta

Subject: 4 Tech Writer Positions in Atlanta
From: Frank Harper <Frank -dot- Harper -at- ES -dot- ATL -dot- SITA -dot- INT>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 08:17:57 PDT

I am posting this for a friend. Please respond to her instead of me.

*
Date: October 19, 1995
From: Sarah Dunlap
Systems Techniques, Inc.
Seven Piedmont Center, Suite 110
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
(404) 814-3864

In order of priority.

Project Administrator - (support position)
Strong administrative skills to take admin duties off consultants
Maintain project schedules and reporting
Editorial review of all communication to clients from client service/development
staff
Support in the development, editing, and layout of presentations and proposals,
including maintaining and updating proposal and presentation templates

Senior Technical Writer:
Previous experience as team leader of systems documentation project
On-line documentation experience, including on-line graphics
Experience in developing documentation for software products
Multi-simultaneous projects
Information Mapping. methodology a plus
Process and data modeling exposure a plus
Proposal writing ability a plus
Tool requirements in order of preference:
Must have Windows and Microsoft Office
FRAMEMAKER
ROBOHELP
WINHELP
Additional graphics and Desk Top Publishing experience desirable

Senior Training Development Writer:
Pervious experience in instructional material, preferably software
CBT Experience
Training in Instructional Design
Info-mappping methodology experience or class
Data modeling, process modeling, multi-media all pluses
Ability to perform training functions
Tools requirements:
Windows and all Microsoft Office
FRAMEMAKER

Consultant Technical Writer:
Similar experience as Senior Technical Writer but more from team
member perspective. Generally zero (o) to three (3) years experience.

H. Frank Harper | I am not the same having seen
Technical Writer | the moon shine on the other
hfharper -at- pobox -dot- com | side of the world.