Re: Thoughtless instructors

Subject: Re: Thoughtless instructors
From: "Everman, Daniel" <evermad -at- TTC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 11:42:59 EST

>John Gear writes:
>We don't owe that "teacher" or the students any apologies. We do
>ourselves, the students, and the rest of humanity a disservice if we
>simply allow such ideas to go unchallenged.
>John Gear (catalyst -at- pacifier -dot- com)

>The Bill of Rights--The Original Contract with America
>Accept no substitutes. Beware of imitations. Insist on the genuine
>articles.

As an advocate of the Bill of Rights, I would post this reminder that
those students have a RIGHT to freedom of speech, whether that's okay
with this group or not. Challenge them, yes. Exclude them, no.

Dan Everman
evermad -at- ttc -dot- com

(I have a deal with my employer: I don't represent their opinions, and
they don't represent mine.)