Re: writing to mil std's

Subject: Re: writing to mil std's
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- GPO -dot- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 11:22:00 EDT

D,
I'm working on CFTO (Canadian Forces Technical Orders) at the moment,
although I have in the past written to mil-std-498, and probably will again
in the future.
Best Regards
Paul Cheverie
paul -dot- cheverie -at- gpo -dot- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: writing to mil std's
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 1995 8:05AM

8:09 AM 10/24/95

In the 6 mths that I've been reading the list, I haven't seen anyone mention
writing to any of the mil std's that the DoD and aerospace co's have to
work
to. Is anyone out there working to any of the mil std's and specifically
mil-std-498?