Word Macro's

Subject: Word Macro's
From: Dolores Gardner <dolores_gardner -at- QR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 10:36:02 -0600

10:39 AM 10/24/95

Is there a way with Word macro's to program a macro to let you fill in specific
text to find to perform a operation on? I'm going to be getting output from
PowerDoc in a word file that needs certain repetitive formatting and I need to
be able to have the macro let me specify a heading title to go to and then have
the macro change it to a certain heading style.

Thanks in advance