Re: Your position and Marketing

Subject: Re: Your position and Marketing
From: Helen Hegelheimer <hxh -at- FORMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 17:31:42 -0400

An opportunity to be in at the beginning of a project, even under the
gise of Marketing, would be a great opportunity. You have a chance to
use some of your usability knowledge to determine the best interface.

I'd jump for an opportunity like that !

Helen Hegelheimer
Formtek Inc., Palo Alto, CA
hxh -at- formtek -dot- com