Authoting help in FrameMaker

Subject: Authoting help in FrameMaker
From: Caryn Rizell <CARYN_RIZELL -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 15:52:52 -0700

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
Hi!

I am trying to find out if anyone has ever authored online help using
FrameMaker. I am thinking about doing this, but also think that it is a
fairly cumbersome proposition within Frame.

If you have done this, or are thinking about doing so, I would love to hear
from you. (I have also posted this to the Frame newsgroup, but have yet to
get a response.)

Thanks!

Caryn Rizell
Learning Products Engineer