Re: X Windows under MS-Windows?

Subject: Re: X Windows under MS-Windows?
From: Caryn Rizell <CARYN_RIZELL -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 13:54:53 -0700

Item Subject: X Windows under MS-Windows?
John:

Check out ReflectionsX, a product that simulates and xwindow terminal on
your PC. That allows you to run the Unix product on your PC, and import
directly into Frame for your PC.

The company that makes ReflectionX is in Seattle I think. If you want more
info, I could get the company name for you.

Caryn Rizell

Subject: X Windows under MS-Windows?
Author: Non-HP-TECHWR-L (TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu) at HP-Roseville,unixgw3
Date: 10/27/95 10:01 AM

I have a new challenge and need some advice from someone who has been there
and done that and can tell me what T-shirt to buy.

I'm going to be documenting a program that runs under HP-UNIX on something
called an X Windows Terminal. I'm using MS-Windows-based writing tools
(FrameMaker for Windows). Is there any way to run the UNIX-based program
under Windows 3.11? It would make the process much easier. Purchasing
FrameMaker for UNIX has already been suggested and then ranked somewhere
below "drawing all the screen captures by hand using Windows Paint".

Many thanks,

John B.
John Biederman
Entek Scientific Corporation
4480 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 316, Cincinnati, OH 45242-3753
Phone: (513) 563-7500 Email:johnb -at- entek -dot- com Fax: 513-563-7831