Re: Building GUIs

Subject: Re: Building GUIs
From: Connie Winch <CEW -at- MACOLA -dot- USA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 10:52:00 LCL

>GC> From: Greg Cento <greg -at- focus-systems -dot- on -dot- ca>

>GC> I just started with a new company, and part of my new JD
>GC> includes creating
>GC> GUIs (Graphic User Interfaces). I'd like to do some reading on
>GC> the subject
>GC> but am unable to locate any good reference material.

If you're designing a Windows GUI, check out _The Windows
Interface: An Application Design Guide_. It's part of the
Microsoft Programming Series published by Microsoft Press.
ISBN: 1-55615-384-8.

|Connie E. Winch | Macola, Inc. |
|Technical Writer | cew -at- macola -dot- usa -dot- com |
|None can speak of a wound with skill, |
|if he hath not a wound felt. |