One more time

Subject: One more time
From: wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 09:58:14 MDT

I've been off line too long. I'll try one more time.

Carol Ann,

You wrote:

>I need a crash course in Semiconductor Equipment/Semiconductors 101! Can
>anyone recommend specific books, periodicals, classes or whatever to bring me
>up to speed ASAP?

Welcome to this end of the business! For starters, try the following URLs (if
you have
WWW access):

http://mtmis1.mis.semi.harris.com/HarrisSemi_blurb.html
http://www-mtl.mit.edu/semisubway.html

The web has quite a bit of information concerning semiconductors (including some
on interesting
cutting-edge semiconductor technology). I can't offer any any suggestions on
books or magazines,
but I can let you know a little about what we do here (off list).

Bill Burns *
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * LIBERTY, n. One of imagination's most
Micron Technology, Inc. * precious possessions.
Boise, ID *
WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Ambrose Bierce