UNIX or Unix? EL SEGUNDO EATS CROW. CIRCLE R.

Subject: UNIX or Unix? EL SEGUNDO EATS CROW. CIRCLE R.
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 14:46:45 PST

My humble apologies to Betsy and the List.

UNIX is a REGISTERED trademark and we use the circle R symbol
in our manuals.

In my previous post AT&T RESPONDS, I said we use circle TM.
Wrong. Circle R.

Begging a thousand pardons, I humbly remain,

Dick Dimock Munching another bite of crow at

AT&T GIS in drizzly (YAY!)

El Segundo CA SAY! Have any of you heard the REAL story
behind the phrase "Eat Crow"?

Naahhh.

richard -dot- dimock -at- elsegundoca -dot- attgis -dot- com