Nisus Writer

Subject: Nisus Writer
From: Tammy Hale <tammyh -at- FGM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 12:03:02 -0500

Hey everyone,

My company has just purchased a word processing application called Nisus
Writer. So far I really like it.

If anyone is using (or has used) Nisus, I'd love to hear from you. I'm
interested in hearing other people's opinions about the software. How well
do you feel it handles stuff like styles and graphics?

I've also suggested to my company that maybe we should consider Framemaker
(we had been using Word and found it unsatisfactory), but I've never used
Frame. How do you feel the two compare?

If it matters to anyone, we use Nisus to create user's manuals for software
applications.

Thanks,
Tammy