[no subject]

From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 10:38:34 -0500

> Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 08:05:53 CST
> From: Kevin Harper <kevinh -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
> Subject: If it's not Unix...

> Richard Dimrock and many others have duly noted that... [exTREME snippage]

Thanks to Kevin for supplying the "Flintstones" version of Dick Dimock's
name...

;-)

Patrick O'Connell Quite loopy from fighting a virus all
week, then bowling 3 games last night,
and still trying hard to not become
complacent about working for

THE GOVERNMENT which is our uniquely Canadian way of
saying you're unemployed and
receiving benefits here in partly
cloudy, windy-later-this-afternoon

MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA where my SO couldn't see ten feet in front
her last night(*) whilst walking her sister's
dog, whom she was babysitting last evening
in a remote Montreal suburb, and so had to
rely on her ears for evidence that...the
walk had been successful. (*) because of
a thick blanket of pea-soup fog.