Usability tests on documentation

Subject: Usability tests on documentation
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 10:02:05 EST

A member of the usability testing list posted a message that I thought would go
well here. She agreed and asked me to post it for her.

The message follows.

Has anyone done a usability test on the documentation. We're
reworking a guide for one of our apps and want to disseminate it to a
select group of users for feedback. If anyone has examples of
questionnaires or evaluation instruments, we'd really appreciate the
input.

Thanks for your help.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com