Re: couple of questions

Subject: Re: couple of questions
From: Kris Olberg <KJOlberg -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 16:03:59 -0500

>To judge by a lot of the code I've seen, many
>idiots have, and are holding down programming positions.

ROTFL! :)

>I'm not saying that C is intrinsically easy for anyone to learn with
>minimal effort; but it's well within the grasp of a tenacious person
>with average intelligence. ("Tenacious" is far more crucial here
>than "intelligent.")

I'd like to agree with this, but I have known many with above average
intelligence who just don't get it (programming, that is.) They are creative,
witty persons. Some write, some are artists. The concept of "DO FOREVER" just
isn't within their sphere of understanding.

Regards...Kris
kjolberg -at- aol -dot- com
kjolberg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com
102031 -dot- 3556 -at- compuserve -dot- com