WARNING LABEL

Subject: WARNING LABEL
From: Bob Morse <morse -at- INXPRESS -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 23:07:03 GMT

I got this via e-mail from a friend, and thought you other literary
types might appreciate it:

>Was in Mississippi this week and bought a book in the airport. The page
>before page one of The Book of Guys by Garrison Keillor reads

> I M P O R T A N T

>Book reading is a solitary and sedentary pursuit, and those who do are
>cautioned that a book should be used as an integral part of a well-rounded
>life, including a daily regimen of rigorous physical exercise, rewarding
>personal relationships, and a sensible low-fat diet. A book should not be
>used as a substitute or an excuse. ( the last sentence was italicized )

. and the same thing might be said about e-mail and net-surfing, yes?

Bob Morse :: business/home e-mail: morse -at- inxpress -dot- net
Badger SoftWerks :: student e-mail: rcmorse -at- students -dot- wisc -dot- edu
Mt. Horeb, WI :: voice phone: 608-437-3348