FW: TW Opportunity

Subject: FW: TW Opportunity
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- GPO -dot- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 16:21:00 EST

Hi folks,
I'm forwarding this employment opportunity for my company. We're
looking for some Technical Writers and I told my boss that this list was a
good place to look. So if you're interested, send in your CV, and if you're
not, but you know someone who is, please pass this along.
Don't reply to me personally (although if you do I will forward your
E-mail to my boss), reply to the address at the bottom of this notice.

Best Regards
Paul C.
paul -dot- cheverie -at- gpo -dot- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com
___________________

Computer Sciences Canada Inc. is a company belonging to Computer Sciences
Corporation (CSC), a major provider of information technology to commercial
and government markets. CSC specializes in business reengineering and
consulting, systems development and integration, and technology management
and systems operation.

Computer Sciences Canada Inc. in Calgary, Alberta, is providing professional
services in the areas of Logistics Support Analysis, Technical Publications
and Training Development and Support on the Canadian Forces Iris project
which is part of the Tactical Command, Control and Communications project.
We are currently seeking dedicated, capable professionals who are motivated
by challenge and committed to excellence to join our team in Calgary.

TECHNICAL WRITERS

Selected candidates will be responsible for interpreting requirements,
researching and analyzing technical data, and writing and validating
technical manuals. Applicants must have a relevant degree/diploma or
equivalent experience in electronics, complemented by an understanding of
radio communications equipment. Experience with Canadian Forces Technical
Orders (CFTO) publication specifications and familiarity with SGML are
definite assets. Writers who have experience in writing manuals for large
integrated systems are also invited to apply.

Please forward your resume in confidence by mail, fax or E-mail to:

John Lepore
Manager, Technical Publications
Suite 250, 6815 - 8th Street N.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2E 7H7
Fax: (403) 730-1026
E-Mail: john -dot- lepore -at- gpo -dot- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com

CSC thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those under
consideration will be contacted.