Re: pesky background repagination in WORD-fix

Subject: Re: pesky background repagination in WORD-fix
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 07:19:48 -0500

Today's find: I can't remember who-maybe Robert Someone, I apologize for
not remembering your name-but I DO remember how to get rid of the pesky
repagination that Word (6 for Mac, for Windows, but same versions... I use
both ones) does every time I switch back and forth when I take the
paragraph button view on and off. The trick to save eons of time while
waiting for that grinding in your computer to stop:
in NORMAL view: in Tools menu, select Options. Then go to" General" tab:

That's the problem...I do my work in Page view and it doesn't apply there

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)
jposada -at- bs -dot- camba -dot- com (H)
I don't speak for my employer and they return the favor