Re[2]: Print On Demand

Subject: Re[2]: Print On Demand
From: Karla McMaster <mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- CTI-PET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 11:08:06 EST

I'm wondering about the type of binding you all use for POD documents. We're
looking into the possibility of POD for our hardware software manuals (we have
VERY low volume--like 100 or 200). I'm trying to decide whether to just go with
a binder and the 8 1/2 x 11 or try to find someone to do lay-flat. So far local
third-party vendors have had a tough time finding someone willing to do lay-
flat on such small quantities. What are other people out there doing?

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com