Re: MAC to PC Converters?

Subject: Re: MAC to PC Converters?
From: Mark Merkow <MMERKOW -at- ASU -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 11:52:44 -0700

If you can get your contractors to install PC-Exchange on their
Macintoshes, they can write to PC-formatted diskettes directly. The
utility is a part of System 7.5, but works will all System 7.x
installations. They can even give them PC filenames so you can open the
docs directly through the File Manager. If you have trouble locating it,
check Apple's site at http://www.apple.com

Hope this helps !!

Mark Merkow, CCP email: mmerkow -at- imap1 -dot- asu -dot- edu
College of Business
Graduate Student
Decision and Information Systems