Re: Capturing pointers or cursors

Subject: Re: Capturing pointers or cursors
From: Peter Kent <71601 -dot- 1266 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 09:59:36 EST

>> We need to capture the different statuses of the cursor/pointer in
Windows eg hourglass, standard pointer etc. Can anyone suggest ways of
doing this with either Windows clipboard, Corel product or Grabit.
Otherwise how do people capture it?

Thanks
Colleen Dancer<<

I use Collage, which has a check box that allows you to turn pointer capture
on and off. Hijaak does, too, though Hijaak's capture system is not as good as
Collage's.

Peter Kent
Peter Kent: 71601 -dot- 1266 -at- compuserve -dot- com, 303-989-1869
Coming soon, an updated and revised Technical Writer's Freelancing
Guide. E-mail for more information. Comments/suggestions welcome.