Job Posting (Omaha, NE area)

Subject: Job Posting (Omaha, NE area)
From: Carter Hansen <mediaman -at- OASIS -dot- NOVIA -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 09:25:13 -0600

Technical Writer wanted for Mid America Computer Corp. (MACC), a
progressive DP service provider in Blair, NE, a small town about
25 miles north of Omaha.

Job duties include developing print and online documentation and
hypertext help. Variety of platforms and languages supported,
including mainframe, midrange, and PCs (Netware, Windows, DOS,
and OS/2), COBOL, RPG, and C++.

Must be proficient in DTP software and have a solid
understanding of Windows. Experience with FrameMaker a plus.

MACC offers an excellent benefits package, including group
health, life, dental, and 401k plans. If you are interested and
qualified, please reply to me via e-mail ASAP. If possible,
include resume and salary info with the e-mail. If e-mail is not
possible, send the information to me at the address below.

Carter Hansen
Sr. Technical Writer
Mid America Computer Corp.
111 Admiral Drive