Re: Boeing Opportunities

Subject: Re: Boeing Opportunities
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- GPO -dot- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 12:45:00 EST

Sasha,
You wrote:

> Does Boeing outsource any of its Pubs work or do they do it all in house?

I have heard in the past that Boeing does outsource some of its pubs work.
If I remember correctly, Boeing outsourced the pubs on a re-engined and
updated 737 (the 737-400?) in 1993. If they did, it probably worked out to
around 5 or 6 million pages of work.
(Each aircraft set sold is configured to their customers specifications and
comes with its own set of pubs)

Best Regards
Paul
paul -dot- cheverie -at- gpo -dot- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com