Re: Brainstorm for toolbar button

Subject: Re: Brainstorm for toolbar button
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 11:42:18 MST

From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
> ... The
> icon is a safe with an arrow pointing out. (I didn't design it!)

========
Perhaps, then, instead of "default", what is really called for is
"devault".

<tee-hee>

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=