Using Editing Services

Subject: Using Editing Services
From: Maria Hunt <huntma -at- LIMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 08:49:26 PST

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has used an editing service to
perform a substantive edit of their documents.

What did you like? What didn't you like? Would you recommend outsourcing
or do you think another solution is better? If so, what?

I'd appreciate if you could also provide the names and phone numbers of the
editing services you liked working with. Thank you.

You can reply to me directly. I can then post a summary if others are
interested.

Thank you.
Maria Picollelli Hunt, Senior Technical Writer
(huntma -at- lims -dot- com) (518) 274-1990 ext.174
Laboratory MicroSystems, Troy, NY 12180
My views do not necessarily reflect those of Laboratory MicroSystems.