Training

Subject: Training
From: Ian Rosner <ianr -at- TELERIDE -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 11:40:28 -0500

In the new year I'll be writing a training manual for new software the
company I work for is producing and then do the training. I am looking for
reference material and advice on:

1. researching and writing training manuals
2. planning and leading training sessions

Thanks for the help!
---
Ian Rosner TEL: (416) 596-1940 Ext. 231
Technical Writer FAX: (416) 595-5653
Teleride Sage Ltd. E-mail: ian -dot- rosner -at- teleride -dot- on -dot- ca
5th Floor
156 Front Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5J 2L6