Re[2]: Collecting Receivables

Subject: Re[2]: Collecting Receivables
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 11:51:00 -0600

>>The writer asked if the client would give him future work, and the
client indicated that it would depend on how the writer bills this
project. How would you handle this situation?<<

The fisrt question which comes to my mind is, given the treatment this time, why
would anyone *want* to do further business with this company?

True, the only contract work I've done has been of the "midnight engineering"
type. But I've walked away from business (in the low four-figure range) with a
company simply because I didn't care for the hassle I was going to get from
them, based on past history.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124