User Survey Questions

Subject: User Survey Questions
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 10:27:04 -0800

We are designing a survey form to determine how happy
(or unhappy) our clients are with our writing services.

I am requesting advice from anyone who has done a survey
like this and examples of questions that worked.
References to articles or books on this topic would be
appreciated.

We write mostly manufacturing and assembly procedures,
and business policies and procedures for an in-house
audience.

Thanks.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- sun -dot- com