Screen Captures

Subject: Screen Captures
From: Lazarus Slater <lazaruss -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 08:39:00 PST

Good Morning (from my part of the world anyways)

I am presently documenting a new application for Windows 95 and I am
trying to do screen captures of the installation program.

Unfortunately the screen capture program that I use (PSP3.11) only
captures one screen at a time. I then have to stop the installation
program, save the captured image, then restart the installation program
and do another screen capture. You can see how time consuming this can be
especially when there are about 50 screens.

I am looking for a screen capture program that will capture more than one
screen at a time. It should save the most recent one automatically and
then allow you to capture the next screen.