Idiot editor with grammar expertise

Subject: Idiot editor with grammar expertise
From: "Paige A Medlin_ (PAM)" <PAM -at- GAMMEX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 11:55:24 -0600

Hello everyone

I just received a raving review from an editing client. I
had two days to edit a highly technical manual written
by three engineers. The client and I agreed on the
type of edit I was to perform and the types of
suggestions/feedback expected. They were amazed
that I was able to suggest so many improvements, given
the fact that I know next to nothing about the product.
I used my understanding of grammar and sentence
structure to decipher the technical mumbo-jumbo. And,
for this project, I didnt even have to work at being an
idiot : )

- Paige Medlin