Tufte's seminar

Subject: Tufte's seminar
From: Tammy Hale <tammyh -at- FGM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 13:30:45 -0500

Hey everyone,

There was a thread on this list a while back about Edward Tufte's books and
seminars.

Recently I received a brochure about a seminar (titled "Presenting Data
and Information") that he is giving in this area (Washington, DC). If you
have attended a Tufte seminar or read any of his books, please let me know
what you think of his work. I welcome input from anyone, but I'd
particularly like to hear from the graphics professionals on the list.

Also, how do you pronounce Tufte? Is the 'e' silent?

Thanks,
Tammy
tammyh -at- fgm -dot- com