Re: gender issues and tech.write

Subject: Re: gender issues and tech.write
From: Loren Castro <lfc -at- SOL -dot- CHINALAKE -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 13:30:05 -0800

Several months ago, I suggested a "constitutional convention" to
devise neutral pronouns. A few posters thought it was a good idea,
but nobody did it. Why doesn't somebody do it? Don't look at me.
I'm a grump, not an innovator.

Start with Bev Parks. She has a long list of suggestions.

lfc -at- sol -dot- chinalake -dot- navy -dot- mil