Acronyms in section headers

Subject: Acronyms in section headers
From: Grant Lowe <Grant_Lowe -at- CPQM -dot- SAIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 09:28:56 U

Hi gang.

I'm documenting a fair number of screens and would like your feedback. A lot
of these screens have acronyms in their titles. For consistency between the
program and the documentation, I have been leaving the acronym in my section
headers (so a user can find a
specific screen more easily), and then spelling out and defining the acronym
in the first body paragraph. However, somebody brought up that I should
consider spelling out the acronym in both the header and the body text. Any
suggestions?

grant