an observation about writing

Subject: an observation about writing
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 12:22:11 -0700

Hi all:

Yesterday, I was editing (read "rewriting") something one of our
programmers wrote when I had the following thought:

I bet that if a programmer wrote a screenplay, the hero would, rather than
riding off into the sunset, ride off into the setting of the sun.

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.