what's best way to store, index, retrieve your ideas, notes, clippings for writing?

Subject: what's best way to store, index, retrieve your ideas, notes, clippings for writing?
From: caroline nachman <caroline -at- SQN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 13:48:22 -0800

We forget most of the good ideas we come across -- that's
just the way people are. Now there's an easy way to store, index
and retrieve ideas, notes and clippings so you'll never forget
them, but instead recall and use them for years. Makes you a
more productive person. Takes 5 - 10 minutes a day.

A simple, easy-to-learn software program, SquareNote,
does it all for you. Time tested by thousands of users at 1,100+
colleges and universities, and by professionals, researchers and
business people in 39 countries around the world.

Some versions of it sell for as much as $103, but don't
spend your money when you can get FREE copy of SquareNote3.5 by
downloading from our WWW or FTP site. No obligations or charges
of any kind. Go to our Web site now, or email us for full
details. SquareNote runs on any IBM-compatible PC, under MS-DOS
[it's natural habitat], MS-Windows [where 50% of our users have
it], the DOS partition of OS/2 and Power-PC MACs. Download and
email addresses are in signature below.
--
Caroline Nachman, SQN Inc. | For free SquareNote3.5,
"Collects, organizes,indexes | email "sqn35net -at- sqn -dot- com"