Re: Where is usability WEB site?

Subject: Re: Where is usability WEB site?
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 11:40:49 -0800

>David Orr wrote:
>>Does anyone know the address of a WWW site that pertains to usability
>>issues? My tech writing company has just opened a usability lab near
>>Chicago, and I would like to connect the home page we are authoring to this
>>site.

This site is maintained by the utest listowner and points to lots of
good stuff created and maintained by the members of utest.

http://tigger.clemson.edu/utest/index.html

BTW -- if you're interested in usability issues, utest is a great
place to start!

To subscribe, send message to:
listproc -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu

Leave the subj. line blank and send this message:
subscribe utest <your name>

To address the list, use:
utest -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu

Hope this helps

Sue Gallagher
Expersoft Corporation
San Diego, CA