Subscribing to Copyediting-L

Subject: Subscribing to Copyediting-L
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 07:32:35 MST

> In regard to language threads, I'm very interested in those. I've
> just subscribed to copyediting-l -at- cornell -dot- edu (same instructions
> as techwr-l, replacing techwr-l with copyediting-l and
> vm1.ucc.okstate.edu with cornell.edu) so I can follow up
> on them.

Eric,

FYI, copyediting-l uses listproc software, not listserv. So
when subscribing, you need to address the message to
listproc -at- cornell -dot- edu instead of listserv -at- -dot- -dot- -dot-

I'm glad you joined copyediting-l. It and techwr-l are my two
faves. 8-)

Happy holidays to you!

Bev
=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ONE AND ALL! =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=